Real Racing 3, the freemium racing game developed by Firemonkeys and published by Electronic Arts, has received another major update.
This time, Real Racing 3 puts spotlight on one of its partners automakers Ferrari. Specifically, the game invites players into a showdown between two classic Ferrari Supercars: the F40 and F50:
- The Ferrari F40 was created to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Ferrari and this is also the last car personally approved by Enzo Ferrari.
- The Ferrari F50, established in 1995, distills all the technology of motorsports and Ferrari all its know-how in a beautiful race car.
Last update Real Racing 3 for pc also increases the payments and adds a new series of bonus with cars with “phenomenal grip.” The new version of Real Racing 3 is available now on the App Store and Play Store for free. The game is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad running iOS 5.1.1 or later.
New in Real Racing 3 2.4.0:
- Ferrari F40 - Created to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Ferrari and last car approved by Enzo Ferrari himself.
- Ferrari F50 - Vehicle 1995 distilled all the know-how and technology in motorsport in a beautiful Ferrari supercar suitable for the road.
- Confrontation Ferrari Classic series - F40 Lightweight and flexible she will reign supreme or technology the F50 does outweigh his older sister?
- More Gold Coins - Gains in Gold coins for crossings at higher levels were increased. Go to the next level to achieve even greater rewards! (you can also use the Real Racing 3 Hack for this)
- Monsters Endurance Series - New Bonus Series featuring cars with a feature: a phenomenal endurance.